Here’s what we learnt today;
- Destiny 2 will be 30 FPS on console but have an unlocked frame rate on PC.
- It’ll launch EXCLUSIVELY on battle.net which means steam is out of luck!
- PVP is now 4vs4 across all game modes.
- The campaign is called ‘Red War’ and will “feature more cut scenes than ever before” (so 2?!).
- There is a strike called ‘The Inverted Spire’
- Titan, Io & Nessus make up some of the new “planets” (even though 2 are moons).
- Clan support is built into the game meaning there will be unique clan rewards.
- Hunter, warlock & titan classes are back with more sub classes.
- More exotic equipment to loot!
- PlayStation is the marketing partner and will get content before the other platforms
We also got a gameplay trailer so look at that;