On top of this he also announced 5 previously unknown gameplay mechanics;
- Sphinx riddle missions – solving the riddles will earn the player new weapons.
- Characters will have 15 missions which will earn the players costumes and taunts.
- Mystery boxes can be earned by playing 3 online matches and every 150 kills. They contain costumes and taunts.
- The tower – playing ranked mode and winning gets you higher up the tower earning stickers.
- One last mystery – all Jaffe would say is “Destroy my enemies and my life…is yours!”
Dawn to Death is an intense online third-person shooter/scrolling brawler that takes place entirely in the pages of a schoolboys notebook. It sports a fantastic and original art style and promises to deliver an intense and fun experience to all PS4 gamers!
There is a special live stream starting at 10pm GMT which will show off the new modes and provide one last look at the game before it launches. You can watch it here;