Thanks to the exclusivity deal with Sony (thank you PSVR) the first DLC pack for Resident Evil 7 has hit the PSN store!
This pack is called ‘Banned Footage Vol.1’ and it has quite a lot of content including;
- Nightmare Mode: Is basically a horde mode in which you have to craft weapons and healing items while you fend off waves of enemies increasing in difficulty as you go!
- Ethan Must Die Mode: Is a ‘incredibly difficult’ extra mode that is completely separate from the main game. (not PSVR compatible)
- Bedroom: Is a room escape mode in which you must escape – a bedroom, but be careful because Marguerite is prowling and she doesn’t like it when you disobey her!
‘Banned Footage Vol. 1’ costs just £7.99 or is also part of the Season pass which costs £24.99.
How to play the DLC…
Starting the DLC is a little bit of a puzzle in itself because it’s not part of the main story and it cannot be accessed in it; but here’s how it’s done:
- On the main menu go to the tape recorder (the load select screen)
- Choose play extra content
- Select what piece of content you want to play
- Enjoy the new modes